ACEC California maintains a keen focus on business. Our membership is made up of businesses who want to grow and thrive, and ACEC California seeks to ensure that our members have a fair opportunity to compete for work and can manage the cost of doing business in this great state.
Our summer edition of Engineering and Surveying is now available, and it is focused on Bringing Business Back to California.
Or, click on one of the links below to be taken directly to the article of your choice.
- President’s Message
- Past President’s Message
- Executive Director’s Message
- Membership Director’s Message
- Legislative Update
- California Once Again Leading the Nation
- Research Shows Increasing Voter Support for New Transportation Funding
- For Manufacturing, Every Second Counts in the Movement of Goods
- Doing Business in California: Opportunities and Threats to Engineering Companies
- Engineering Excellence Awards
- 2015 Annual Conference Wrap Up
- My Voice: The Risks and Rewards of New Technology
- Calendar of Events
- Index to Advertisers
Thank you to our advertisers! Without you, this publication would not be possible.