ACEC California has joined a broad coalition of cities, counties, labor, business, and transportation advocates to meet the Governor’s call to address California’s chronic transportation infrastructure funding shortfall.
With seven transportation funding priorities…
- Make a significant investment in transportation infrastructure
- Focus on maintaining and rehabilitating the current system
- Invest a portion of diesel tax and/or cap-and-trade revenue to high-priority goods movement projects
- Raise revenues across a broad range of options
- Equal split between state and local projects
- Strong accountability requirements to protect the taxpayers’ investment
- Provide consistent annual funding levels
…ACEC California looks forward to working with the legislature over the coming weeks as a transportation package is finalized.